We are pleased to announce the 2018 Government and Nonprofit Section Midyear Meeting will be held in Providence, Rhode Island at the Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel March 9-10, 2018.
The meeting will provide an opportunity to:
- Network and collaborate with colleagues
- Remain current on issues in the GNP area
- Learn about new and emerging GNP research
- Present your research, case or teaching paper
- Gain ideas for your classroom
- See old friends in the friendliest section of the AAA
- Join old and new friends for dinner on Friday evening
- Show KPMG the value of its support for our meeting
- Provide valuable input to the Executive Committee at its Saturday meeting
Doctoral students are earnestly encouraged to participate in the conference at a reduced
rate, and student travel grants are available. Click HERE for more information.
Non-tenure track faculty and accounting professionals are encouraged to attend at a
reduced rate. Leaders of governmental and nonprofit professions will be invited
speakers on Friday, March 9, that will provide CPE opportunities for professionals in the field.
We would like to thank the KPMG Foundation for its generous support in sponsoring the 2018 GNP Midyear Meeting.
We look forward to seeing you in Providence!