NCRC’s Annual Conference is one of the nation’s largest gatherings of community nonprofits, policymakers, government officials, small businesses, banks, and academia, all coming together to create a just economy.
The conference features:
• A wide range of cutting-edge workshops on community organizing and advocacy, housing, access to capital and credit, workforce and community development, fair lending, and business development
• The foremost experts and advocates sharing new developments, best practices, and innovative ideas for community reinvestment
• Keynote addresses from prominent officials and leaders in the field
• NCRC’s Hill Day and Congressional Luncheon
• The 2017 NCRC National Achievement Awards Dinner